What Is It?
Go With Safety is The Law Firm of Carlton F. Bennett’s Sober Rides Program – offered on several holidays throughout the year.
Simply put, The Law Firm of Carlton F. Bennett will help pay for your sober ride home after a night out celebrating.
With more drivers on the road than ever before, it’s critical that we all make good decisions and help keep everyone safe.
We want to do our part to help our communities arrive alive after celebrating a holiday with alcohol.
How Does It Work?
The program is simple. All you do is get a safe, sober ride on one of our featured holidays and then submit your receipt to The Law Firm of Carlton F. Bennett. We’ll reimburse you up to $30 for your ride. Rides should start or end in Virginia Beach or surrounding areas.
After you take the ride, screenshot your receipt. Then, use our form below and fill out the requested information. At the end you’ll be asked to upload your receipt.
What’s The Next Eligible Holiday?
St. Patrick’s Day 2023 – Eligible Rides from 8 PM on March 16, 2023 until 10 AM on March 18, 2023.
Rules And Regulations
- Ride must begin or end in either Virginia Beach or surrounding areas
- Maximum Value of $30 – including tip (if ride costs more, we’ll send $30)
- Must be of legal drinking age at time of ride
- Submit Photo ID, Screenshot of Receipt, and Mailing Address to The Law Firm of Carlton F. Bennett’s Virginia Beach Office
- Program is limited to 25 submissions per Holiday
- Ride must be submitted within 7 days of holiday
How Do I Submit My Ride?
It’s easy, just screenshot your ride receipt, take a picture of your ID, and email firstname.lastname@example.org! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the body of the email.